Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What's up next

It has been a few months of posts here, all the way from back in August!

Wow!

So it is time for a little break from our friends in Storm Patrol.


But before I do that it is time for some team bios and little bit of world building.

For the next 5 or so days I will post a different member of the newly named Storm Patrol so you can see a little of how they got to where they are, their power set and a few other interesting facts.

Then next Tuesday I will post the Powers and Abilities chart and on Thursday you will learn all about The Swords of Power.

And the week following that I will introduce you to a new team also based in Seattle. The Emerald City Defenders. (If you click on their tab on top of the page you can find their logo, if you haven't already.)

With out saying much I think their introductory story is probably one of the best stories I have written.

And that will take us right into November. So stick around I am pretty sure that you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment